Saturday 27 October 2007

What's this blog about...?

This blog intends to cover all aspects of life in this little corner of Spain, helping bring to light one of the least known areas, but one of the best.
Although mainly focusing on Vigo and Galicia in general, I'll be giving my two cents worth on the rest of Spain as well.

If your intending to come on holiday or maybe looking to come here to learn Spanish, whatever it may be just drop me a line and I'll be happy to help.

I'll be covering everything from the best beaches, towns, fiestas, wine, restaurants, food, cafes and anything in between.

I little about me, I'm a New Zealander and went out in search of adventure back in 2001. In London I met my future wife, a Galician. We now have two sons and moved to Vigo in January 2007, primarily to give a better quality of life to our two boys.

If you've been to Galicia before drop me a line and let me know where you've been and what you got up to. I love finding out what experiences people have had here.

Hope you enjoy the blog!

Hasta Luego
Brendan.




No comments: